REDUCE PAIN, INCREASE ENERGY, LOSE WEIGHT, STOP BACK, NECK, & LEG PAINS
The Migun Thermal MassageBed is a medical instrument that incorporates massage, acupressure, stretching, spine alignment, infrared light and heat therapy, all in a single session. The device has been approved for physical therapy by the FDA and the American Chiropractic Association. Because the Migun combines so many treatment modalities at once, the device may offer a number of important benefits.
Reduced Back Pain
- The Migun massage table provides an intense, heated massage along the entire length of the spine, relaxing sore muscles and improving blood flow to damaged tissues. Many users report significant relief of back pain after only a few Migun sessions.
Reduced Leg Pain
- The Migun can be set to concentrate its massage on the legs and the lower back, helping to relieve leg pain, cramps and numbness. In addition to relaxing and stimulating blood flow to leg muscles, the table's massage heads stimulate acupressure points along the lower spine that may help alleviate leg discomfort and weakness.
- One of the most frequent benefits reported by Migun users is improved energy and better sleep. This may be due to pain relief, improved blood flow, muscle relaxation and tissue detoxification. There is also some evidence that regular massage can help alleviate depression and increase a sense of vitality.
Enhanced Weight Loss
- The Migun's manufacturers claim that the infrared rays emitted by the device's jade massage heads have a significant impact on caloric consumption, stimulating the burning of 600 to 2400 additional calories in a 30 minute session. They state that the energy consumption caused by the infrared head system is equivalent to that of a six- to nine-mile run.
- The infrared light and heat emitted by the Migun's massage heads are said to promote greater lymph circulation, helping to release toxins stored in the skinand lymph systems. In addition, increased caloric consumption leading to greater fat burning may help release toxins stored in fat cells.